Friday, August 31, 2012

Random Facts About Me

It's not that I'm not interested in this blog anymore and it's not that I don't appreciate everyone that reads, comments, and shows love on my blog. It's just that I've been horribly unmotivated lately. Read my post about putting a house together and I'm sure you'll figure out why.

In an attempt to keep my love for blogging alive I thought I would do a random facts post. I think I've done one of these in the past but I'm not sure. (I just went back and looked through my posts and apparently I haven't done one of these so here goes)

1. I am a pessimist. My glass is always half empty. I always got my hopes up and they seemed to always be let down. I came to the realization that if I always looked at the worst in a situation there is no way my hopes/dreams could be dashed. It's a bummer at times but there are instances where I'm happy about my pessimism.

2. Next to my husband, I'm probably the most indecisive person you'll ever meet. Don't ask me where we should go to dinner because I'll only reply with "I don't know, where do you want to go?". If we're out shopping together don't ask me if something looks good on you. I won't know. I do have opinions I'm just hesitant to voice them because I have a limited filter and sometimes my opinions get me in trouble.

3. I'm a Republican. I believe in limited Government. I also believe that two men, or two women, should be able to marry one another and it should be a recognized marriage. I'm also (circumstantially) pro-choice.

4. I can't cook. No, really, I can't. I've attempted to and failed. I continue to try but every time I burn the mac & cheese I get a little discouraged.

5. I'm 5'9", 280 lbs, and I couldn't care less what anyone thinks about me. I have a wonderful husband, who loves me, and a great life full of joy. Could I lose weight? Of course I could. Do I realize the health risks I'm imposing on myself? Of course I do. Are you going to hurt my feelings by calling me fat? Not in the slightest. If you can't find anything other than my physical appearance to attack you're the one lacking, not me.

6. Right now, as I type this, I have a cut on my left pinking making it extremely painful to type the letter A. Ouch!

So there you have it. Six random facts about me. Tell me something random about yourself in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment