Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Guess Who's Back?!

Yep, that's right.  I'm re-re-re-reviving this blog.  Break after break does not a good blogger make.  I've realized something though, I'm not out to please the masses with this blog.  I've got my OTHER BLOG to do that.  See that shameless plug for my own, other, blog back there?  That's right, I'm shameless and ... I'm not ashamed to say it?  Eh, whatever.

I've finally semi-figured out what honest blogging means.  It means I really can't worry about how many people are reading my blog.  It means that I can't please, nor should I try to please, everyone.  It means I'm back and I don't plan on leaving for a long time.

So, first things first, I know this blog is reaaaaaaalllly empty.  I took everything down in hopes that some amazing inspiration would come to me.  I've got to get everything back in order.  It could take a while and, I won't lie, I'm in no rush to do it.

Second, I'm going to stop whining all the time.  My life isn't that bad, it really isn't.  I have no clue why I feel like I have to make it out to be some horrible drama.  Are there bad times I might blog about?  Sure, everyone has a bad day every once in a while.  I am, however, going to push myself to blog more about those amazing days, which are abundant by the way, instead of focusing my negative energy on my blog and not sharing the great stuff.

Third, a reference.  Whenever I mention The Boy please know that I'm not trying to leave anything out but, and I'm trying to figure out how to put this, out of respect for his parents I'll just say we, my husband and I, are legal guardians of a 17 yr old.  For those of you who know me, and The Boy, I ask that you refrain from using his name, or his relationship (or lack thereof) to myself and TJ, in the comments if I mention him.  Thanks a bajillion.

Lastly, if you want to find out what I'm doing alllll over the web, what websites I use, what I'm a member of, I suggest you check out my About.me profile.  Make one for yourself, share it with me, share it with everyone.  They're fantabulous.  If you click on the photo to the left it will take you to it.

I'm really excited for 2012.  Stay tuned for a better Princess living with an amazing Parolee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment